Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
Collection and use of personal data
- We will collect your personal data when you fill out the "Subscribe to Us" or "Contact Us" form (hereinafter referred to as the "Form") on this website.
- If you are under the age of 13, you must seek the consent of your parents or guardians before providing any personal information.
- Rich Art Mattress Master Limited collects the following types of personal data:
- Information provided by you on this form
- Rich Art Mattress Master Limited collects the personal data you provide to us on this form, which may include your name, address, email address and telephone number or other contact information.
- Information collected automatically from your device
- When you enter this webpage, our server software will record your Internet address (and computer domain name), browser type and configuration, language setting, region, operating system, visited websites and webpages including their usage time and Length, the purpose is to calculate the traffic volume of this webpage, the popularity of each part of the information and understand the general information of the visitors, but these data will not reveal your personal identity.
- Cookies and similar technologies
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, or wish to be notified from your browser when a cookie has been received, you may utilize the options in your browser. Click your browser's "Help" button to learn how to change your cookie options. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the functions of this website.
- The personal data you provide to us will be used by Rich Art Mattress Master Limited for the following purposes stated at the time of data collection (hereinafter referred to as "the purpose") and other directly related purposes, including but not limited to:
- Obtain your comments and handle your inquiries about this website, products and services;
- invite you to participate in our events from time to time (if any);
- verify identity and update our records;
- conduct user traffic surveys;
- Subject to Clause 2.5 below, to provide you with updates on our products, services and promotions or other market information for direct marketing purposes (¡§direct marketing¡¨); and
- Disclosing your personal data to a third party based on:
- As required by law, court order, or in response to a search warrant or other legally enforceable inquiry;
- disclose to investigative agencies;
- to enforce our agreements with you;
- with your express consent; or
- We have a good faith belief that disclosure is required by law or otherwise
- Disclosure is necessary for the establishment or defense of legal claims, to obtain legal advice, to exercise and defend our legal rights, to protect the property or interests of our company or our affiliates and subsidiaries, or to protect the life, body or property of individuals .
- You can voluntarily decide whether to provide personal information that is not marked as mandatory on this web page.
Processing of Sensitive Personal Data
Retention, storage and disclosure of personal data
- When we collect your personal data, we will:
- where applicable, giving you the opportunity to object to the use of your personal data for specific purposes; and
- Describes how we store and process personal data and the means by which you can review, correct and delete stored personal data.
- We will take all reasonable and practicable steps to keep your personal data confidential, however we may transfer/assign or disclose such data to:
- If the Company decides to sell any relevant portion of its business, any actual or proposed seller, assignee or successor of the Company;
- any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer, reward redemption management and other services to Rich Art Mattress Master Limited; and
- In order to comply with any legal requirements binding on Rich Art Mattress Master Limited, or to comply with any guidelines or codes of practice issued by regulatory or other agencies, and Rich Art Mattress Master Limited is obliged to disclose information to the person or organization .
- Access and Correction of Personal Data
- If you want to view or request to correct your personal data held by the company, please provide your name, contact number and email address and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for use. The company will reply and update the company's records within 7 working days after receiving your instructions.
Stop using personal data for direct marketing purposes
- If you do not want to receive any promotional or publicity materials from the company, regardless of whether you have given the company consent (written or oral) to distribute such materials to you earlier, you can email to email@example.com at any time to request the company to stop Use of your personal data. The company will delete your personal data from the company's list within 7 working days after receiving the instruction, and stop using your personal data for direct marketing.
- We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. The various types of personal data collected and held have different retention periods and are subject to any laws, statutes, regulations or accounting requirements. Personal data that is not required to be retained will be destroyed.
Links to other web pages
- We may provide links to other web pages not managed by Rich Art Mattress Master Limited. If you visit these web pages, you should read their privacy and other policies. We are not responsible for the policies or affairs of other companies and the information you submit will be governed by the privacy policies of those companies.
- This website is developed and maintained by internal staff and a third-party service provider. The company may need to entrust the designated third-party service provider to perform troubleshooting or maintenance, and the company's staff will supervise the designated third-party service provider. Troubleshooting or repairing. The Company's designated third-party service providers are contractually bound to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use and retention.